Strangeloop Front-End Optimization (FEO) Technology: How It Works
Countless studies have demonstrated that website performance directly correlates with revenue in both ecommerce and advertiser-supported applications. Users expect rich web experiences, but they easily become impatient if pages render too slowly.
This whitepaper covers the following topics:
- The performance demands created by modern web pages
- The growth of user expectations when it comes to page speed
- Performance optimization in a multi-browser universe
- Why front-end performance tuning is a neverending proposition
- The history of performance optimization, from datacenter buildout to ADCs and CDNs to front-end optimization
- Explanation of key FEO techniques: Resource Consolidation and Caching, Chunked HeadStart, Optimizing Browser Caching, Payload Reduction, and Connection Management
Fill in the form below to download your FREE copy of the whitepaper.