Slower pages lead to higher shopping cart abandonment rates
When your customers add products to their online shopping carts, the battle to secure a conversion is only beginning. Consider these numbers:
- 70 - The percentage of shopping carts abandoned by customers.
- 18 - The percentage of customers who abandon their carts because pages are slow.
- 46 - The percentage of shoppers who cite checkout speed as a key factor in whether or not they would return to a site.
- $18,000,000,000 - The annual cost of shopping cart abandonment.
- $3,000,000,000 - The annual cost of cart abandonment due to slow web pages.
While it’s impossible to convert every visitor who fills up a cart, making transactions faster is a great opportunity to increase conversion rates. To learn more, download our free report,Natural Born Conversion Killers: Slow pages and shopping cart abandonment.
Fill in the form below to receive your FREE copy of the report.