Poster: Mobile web performance and user expectations
Mobile traffic is exploding. For many consumers their phone or tablet has become their primary portal to the internet; however, most mobile sites are unacceptably slow.
The mobile landscape is changing quickly. With the launch of our Mobile Site Optimizer, we wanted to capture a snapshot of the current landscape. We've corralled the latest research from Forrester, Cisco, Google, Gomez, and Keynote into this set of infographics.
Click on image to download a high-res version
- Strangeloop (based on beacon data from 100M+ online transactions)
- Gomez: What Users Want from Mobile (July 2011)
- Keynote: Mobile Commerce Retail Index Archives (2011)
- Forrester: Mobile Commerce Forecast: 2011 to 2016 (June 2011)
- Cisco: Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast Update, 2010–2015 (February 2011)
- Portio Research: Mobile Payments, 2010-2014 (2010)
- Google/IPSOS: The Mobile Movement: Understanding Smartphone Users (April 2011)
Strangeloop welcomes re-use of this graphic, with appropriate citation. If you use this graphic, we'd be pleased to learn where. Let us know at email@example.com.