State of the Union for Mobile Ecommerce Performance [SLIDES]
Last week at Velocity EU, Strangeloop president Joshua Bixby unveiled key findings from the first ever study of mobile web performance over cellular networks.
The 2012 State of Mobile Ecommerce Performance, released October 3rd, details how we tested the mobile web performance of top eccomerce sites over 3G and LTE networks. The report finds answers to questions like:
- How long does the median site take to load in mobile browsers?
- Which sites are fastest for mobile?
- Which mobile operating systems, browsers and devices offer the fastest user experience?
- How much faster are pages served over LTE networks than 3G?
- How does mobile web performance compare to desktop?