37 Lessons Learned on the Performance Front Lines [SLIDES]
Strangeloop president Joshua Bixby recently gave the keynote at WebPerfDays in London. The presentation, entitled "37 Lessons I've Learned on the Web Performance Front Lines", covered key industry findings from the past three years.
Joshua touched on a wide range of topics including:
- The origins of the web performance optimization industry
- Performance metrics, analytics, and benchmarking
- Mobile latency vs. desktop latency
- M.sites vs. full sites
- Browser usage rates and performance
- Mobile device performance findings
For more slide decks on web performance optimization, check out past presentations in our Resources section.